Legislation to expand New York’s medical cannabis program has been given approval by New York’s Assembly. Assembly Bill 7006, sponsored by a bipartisan coalition of 36 Assemblymembers (30 Democrats and 6 Republicans), has received approval from the full Assembly. It will now be sent to the Senate, where passage would send it to Governor Andrew …
Tag: new york assembly bill 7006
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!