New Mexico’s House Consumer and Public Affairs Committee has voted 3 to 1 to advance a measure to legalize recreational cannabis. According to a legislative synopsis for the proposal (sponsored by State Representatives Bill McCamley and Javier Martinez); “House Bill 89 enacts the Cannabis Revenue and Freedom Act (CRFA); which establishes a comprehensive regulatory framework …
Tag: New Mexico house bill 89
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!