New Mexico’s full Senate has passed Senate Bill 383, a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession. The vote was 21 to 20. If approved into law, the proposed legislation would make the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis, and the possession of any drug paraphernalia, a penalty with a fine of $50 rather than …
Tag: new mexico decrim
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!