Activists, public officials and civil rights groups have joined together to launch a coalition aimed at legalizing cannabis in New Jersey. The new group, named New Jersey United for Marijuana Reform, will hold a press conference today to formally announce their effort. Among those taking part in the new group and participating in the press …
Tag: New Jersey Municipal Prosecutor’s Association
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!