A proposal to legalize marijuana has been introduced in New Jersey. At a press conference today at the Statehouse in Trenton, State Senator Nicholas Scutari (D-Union) formally unveiled a proposal that would legalize marijuana for those 21 and older. The proposal, if passed into law, would make New Jersey the 9th state in the U.S. …
Tag: New Jersey marijuana bill
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!