A proposal to legalize marijuana has been introduced in New Jersey. At a press conference today at the Statehouse in Trenton, State Senator Nicholas Scutari (D-Union) formally unveiled a proposal that would legalize marijuana for those 21 and older. The proposal, if passed into law, would make New Jersey the 9th state in the U.S. …
Tag: New Jersey marijuana bill
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!