New Hampshire’s House of Representatives voted 297 to 67 today to approve House Bill 618, a measure that would decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. If approved into law, the proposal would make the possession of up to half an ounce of cannabis a $100 civil infraction, rather than an arrestable misdemeanor. Under …
Tag: new hampshire marijuana bill
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!