New legislation filed in New Hampshire would protect medical cannabis patients from having their information handed over to the federal government. House Bill 1672, filed by Representative Caleb Dyer (L) with a tripartisan group of lawmakers, “requires a search warrant issued by a judge based upon probable cause for any federal request for information relative to users of …
Tag: new hampshire house bill 1672
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!