Starting tomorrow, December 28th, the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) will begin issuing the first round of medical cannabis ID cards to qualified patients. This card will allow patients to legally possess and use medical cannabis; it also allows them to purchase medical cannabis from a dispensary (including Maine dispensaries) “As we …
Tag: new hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!