Starting tomorrow, December 28th, the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) will begin issuing the first round of medical cannabis ID cards to qualified patients. This card will allow patients to legally possess and use medical cannabis; it also allows them to purchase medical cannabis from a dispensary (including Maine dispensaries) “As we …
Tag: new hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!