New Hampshire’s House of Representatives voted 297 to 67 today to approve House Bill 618, a measure that would decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. If approved into law, the proposal would make the possession of up to half an ounce of cannabis a $100 civil infraction, rather than an arrestable misdemeanor. Under …
Tag: new hampshire cannabis bill
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!