Nevada officials have approved an early start to legal marijuana sales. The Nevada Tax Commission has given approval to temporary retail marijuana regulations, allowing recreational sales to begin as soon as July 1st. This is according to reporter Patrick Walker, who notes that the rules are “subject to local permits”. Voters in Nevada approved the …
Tag: nevada tax commission marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!