A bill to legalize hemp in Nevada has been approved by a key Assembly committee; it’s already passed the full Senate. The Assembly Committee on Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Mining gave approval Friday to Senate Bill 396, sending it towards a vote by the full Assembly. Given the measure has already been passed by the …
Tag: nevada senate bill 396
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!