According to a new report by the Nevada Dispensary Association, there was over $500 million in marijuana and marijuana products sold legally in the state in fiscal year 2018 (July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018). Of the $529.9 million in marijuana sold, $424.9 million was recreational marijuana, with the remaining $105 million coming from the …
Tag: Nevada marijuana jobs
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!