Marijuana clubs where the plant can be consumed onsite aren’t prohibited under Nevada law, according to state officials. This means that Nevada may soon become the first state with legal marijuana to have marijuana clubs or lounges; such facilities are illegal in the seven other states where the plant has been legalized (although several states, …
Tag: nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!