Nevada’s Question 2, which would legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older, has just received arguably its biggest endorsement to date, which comes less than a month before the November 8th election. The endorsement comes from Culinary Local 226, the largest labor union in the state. “Their support demonstrates that the working people of …
Tag: nevada Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!