Legislation that would make several changes to Nevada’s medical cannabis law has been introduced in the state’s Legislature. One of the changes the bill would make is to allow pets to use medical cannabis obtained by their owners, and to alter a law that finds a person guilty of driving under the influence of drugs …
Tag: nevada cannabis law
- cannabis dui, cannabis duid, cannabis for cats, cannabis for dogs, cannabis for pets, cannabis tincture, companion cannabis, doug kramer, duid, holistic therapeutics, marijuana for cats, marijuana for dogs, marijuana for pets, marijuana tincture, Nevada, nevada cannabis law, nevada marijuana law, nevada medical cannabis, nevada medical marijuana, per se, senate bill 372, tincture
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!