Activists in Nevada have submitted roughly 200,000 signatures to put an initiative to legalize cannabis to a vote, well more than the 102,000 required. State Senator Richard Segerblom and Joe Brezny of the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association submitted the signatures this morning to the Clark County Elections Department in North Las Vegas. Once the clerk’s …
Tag: nevada cannabis industry association
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!