A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group study published in this month’s issue of the European Journal of Pain, and published online early by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabis can significantly reduce pain and improve sleep for those with neuropathic pain. For the study; “303 patients with PNP (peripheral neuropathic pain) associated with allodynia …
Tag: neuropathtic pain
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!