A new study just released out of the U.K., and recently published in the Journal of Neurology, has examined the efficacy of the THC/CBD oromucosal spray Sativex on peripheral neuropathic pain (PNP). The peripheral nervous system connects nerves from the spinal cord and brain to the rest of the body; the pain associated with peripheral …
Tag: neuropathic pain
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!