The Connecticut Board of Physicians has voted to add two new medical conditions that qualify someone to become a legal medical marijuana patient. The Board of Physicians on Friday unanimously approved adding both “intractable headache syndromes” and “neuropathic facial pain” to the list of medical marijuana conditions for those 18 and older. The commissioner of …
Tag: neuropathic facial pain
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!