The Connecticut Board of Physicians has voted to add two new medical conditions that qualify someone to become a legal medical marijuana patient. The Board of Physicians on Friday unanimously approved adding both “intractable headache syndromes” and “neuropathic facial pain” to the list of medical marijuana conditions for those 18 and older. The commissioner of …
Tag: neuropathic facial pain
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!