Cannabinoids have therapeutic potential in oxidative stress-related acute or chronic neurodegenerative disorders from stroke, multiple sclerosis and traumatic brain injury to Alzheimer`s and Parkinson`s diseases, according to a new study. The study, conducted by researchers at the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, is being published in the journal Antioxidants & …
Tag: neurodegenerative disorders
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!