Cannabinoids have therapeutic potential in oxidative stress-related acute or chronic neurodegenerative disorders from stroke, multiple sclerosis and traumatic brain injury to Alzheimer`s and Parkinson`s diseases, according to a new study. The study, conducted by researchers at the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, is being published in the journal Antioxidants & …
Tag: neurodegenerative disorders
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!