A new randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, and conducted by researchers at the University of Michigan, Harvard Medical School and the University of Illinois, have found promising evidence to suggest that cannabis can treat the primary symptoms associated with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). “This study provides the first evidence …
Tag: neurobiology of learning and memory
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!