A new randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, and conducted by researchers at the University of Michigan, Harvard Medical School and the University of Illinois, have found promising evidence to suggest that cannabis can treat the primary symptoms associated with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). “This study provides the first evidence …
Tag: neurobiology of learning and memory
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!