Reed Hastings, Founder and CEO of Netflix, has donated nearly a quarter of a million dollars to Proposition 47, an initiative being voted on next month in California which would defelonize personal drug possession, in addition to other non-violent crimes such as petty theft. The contribution (which was $246,664.20 to be exact) is the second highest …
Tag: netflix activism
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!