A new study published in Nature Partner Journals has found that tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) stimulates toxic plaque removal in the brain; toxic plaque in the brain is common in Alzheimer’s disease. The study also found that THC blocks inflammation in the brain, which can damage neurons. “It is reasonable to conclude that there is a therapeutic …
Tag: nature plartners journals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!