The Trump Administration has named Richard Blaum as the nation’s acting Drug Czar. Richard Blaum will serve as the Drug Czar until the Senate confirms a permanent director. The Drug Czar is the unofficial but oft-used term for the Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) Baum has served in …
Tag: National Drug Control Strategy
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!