The Platform Drafting Committee for the Democratic National Committee has given unanimous approval to a party platform calling for a reformation of the nation’s cannabis policies. Although members of the committee appointed by Senator Bernie Sanders put forth a platform stating that the Democrats support “removing marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act and allowing states …
Tag: national democrats
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!