Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Chair of the National Democratic Committee (DNC), is completely opposed to legalizing cannabis, referring to it as a “mind-altering substance” comparable to heroin. Despite this opposition, Schultz receives thousands of dollars in donations from the alcohol industry, including from lobbying groups such as Bacardi USA, the National Beer Wholesalers Association and the …
Tag: National Democratic Committee
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!