Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Chair of the National Democratic Committee (DNC), is completely opposed to legalizing cannabis, referring to it as a “mind-altering substance” comparable to heroin. Despite this opposition, Schultz receives thousands of dollars in donations from the alcohol industry, including from lobbying groups such as Bacardi USA, the National Beer Wholesalers Association and the …
Tag: National Democratic Committee
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!