Next week Americans for Tax Reform – founded and headed by ultraconservative Grover Norquist – will hold a joint press conference with the National Cannabis Association to call for a change in federal tax laws to allow cannabis businesses to take standard tax reductions, in states where they’re legal. In speaking for the Obama Administration, …
Tag: national cannabis association
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!