The government-funded National Cancer Institute admits that cannabis has medical value, including tumor fighting capabilities. Despite the fact that cannabis remains a schedule 1 controlled substance in the United states – indicating it has no known medical value and is highly addictive and dangerous – the U.S. National Cancer Institute has a report published on its website (updated August …
Tag: National Cancer Institute marijuana
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Cannabis, cannabis antibacterial, cannabis facts, cannabis patent, cannabis trivia, hemp carbon negative, marijuana antibacterial, marijuana facts, marijuana patent, marijuana trivia, national cancer institute, National Cancer Institute cannabis, National Cancer Institute marijuana, things you didn't know about cannabis, things you didn't know about marijuana
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!