The government-funded National Cancer Institute admits that cannabis has medical value, including tumor fighting capabilities. Despite the fact that cannabis remains a schedule 1 controlled substance in the United states – indicating it has no known medical value and is highly addictive and dangerous – the U.S. National Cancer Institute has a report published on its website (updated August …
Tag: National Cancer Institute marijuana
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Cannabis, cannabis antibacterial, cannabis facts, cannabis patent, cannabis trivia, hemp carbon negative, marijuana antibacterial, marijuana facts, marijuana patent, marijuana trivia, national cancer institute, National Cancer Institute cannabis, National Cancer Institute marijuana, things you didn't know about cannabis, things you didn't know about marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!