The oral administration of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may treat both spasticity and pain associated with multiple sclerosis. This is according to a study being published by the journal Clinical Therapeutics, and e-published ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to the Mayo Clinic, multiple sclerosis (MS) is a “disease in which the …
Tag: Multiple Sclerosis weed
- clinical therapeutics, Mayo Clinic, ms, ms cannabis, ms marijuana, ms treatment, ms weed, multiple sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis cannabis, Multiple Sclerosis marijuana, Multiple Sclerosis treatment, Multiple Sclerosis weed, national institute of health, spasticity, Spasticity cannabis, Spasticity marijuana, Spasticity treatment, Spasticity weed
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!