The oral administration of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may treat both spasticity and pain associated with multiple sclerosis. This is according to a study being published by the journal Clinical Therapeutics, and e-published ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to the Mayo Clinic, multiple sclerosis (MS) is a “disease in which the …
Tag: ms weed
- clinical therapeutics, Mayo Clinic, ms, ms cannabis, ms marijuana, ms treatment, ms weed, multiple sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis cannabis, Multiple Sclerosis marijuana, Multiple Sclerosis treatment, Multiple Sclerosis weed, national institute of health, spasticity, Spasticity cannabis, Spasticity marijuana, Spasticity treatment, Spasticity weed
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.