Saginaw, Mount Pleasant and Port Huron have joined Berkley, Huntingwood Woods and Pleasant Ridge as Michigan cities which have decriminalized cannabis in this year’s election through voter-approved initiatives. The three initiatives will decriminalize the possession, use and transfer of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it no longer a …
Tag: mount pleasant marijuana initiative
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!