An initiative to legalize cannabis has been placed on the February ballot in Montrose, Michigan. The proposal, put forth by the Coalition for a Safer Montrose, would legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older. The City of Montrose recently verified that enough valid signatures were submitted to …
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!