The New York State Department of Health issued licenses today to five organizations giving them the authority to cultivate and distribute cannabis for medical use. Each of the five organizations will be allowed to open four dispensaries and four cultivate centers, with the dispensaries mandated to be open within six months (putting the deadline at …
- Albany, Bloomfield Industries, bronx, Broome, Clinton, Columbia Care NY, compassionate care act, Empire State Health Solutions, Erie, Etain, governor andrew cuomo, Monroe, Nassau, new york, new york dispensaries, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York State Department of Health, Onodaga, PharmaCann, Queens, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!