The results of the Monitoring the Future Survey invalidate claims by prohibitionists that liberalizing cannabis laws will increase teen usage. The survey was funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse According to the survey: • Among 8th-graders, the rate of past-year cannabis use dropped significantly from 11.8% in 2015 to 9.4% in 2016; its …
Tag: monitoring the future survey
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.