Despite cannabis being illegal in many parts of the country, daily cannabis use among U.S. college students now exceeds daily cigarette use, according to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Michigan. According to the study, 6% of college students use cannabis on a daily basis, up from 3.5% in 2007. As …
Tag: Monitoring the Future study
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!