A new study funded by the National Institute for Translational Medicine, and published in last month’s issue of the journal Molecular Neurobiology, has found that cannabis may treat, as well as reverse the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. According to researchers; “Our findings support the potential of cannabidiol in reversing cognitive …
Tag: Molecular Neurobuology
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!