Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common form of liver cancer, is the leading cause of cancer-associated mortality worldwide. Despite this, only limited therapeutic treatments are currently available. However, according to a new study published in the journal Molecular Medicine Report, cannabis may provide a treatment option for the disease. “The present study aimed to investigate …
Tag: Molecular Medicine Report
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!