According to Iran Human Rights, at least 14 prisoners were reportedly hanged last week at Karaj Central Prison on nonviolent drug related charges. Iran Human Rights has obtained the names of ten of these prisoners: Mohammad Soleimani Ali Ebadi Ali Reza Moradi Majid Badarloo Omid Garshasebi Ali Yousefi Seyed Ali Sorouri Ebrahim Jafari Ali Mohammad …
Tag: Mohsen Jelokhani
- Ali Ebadi, Ali Mohammad Lorestani, Ali Reza Moradi, Ali Yousefi, drug executions, drug hangings, drug war deaths, drug war killings, Ebrahim Jafari, Gharchak Prison, iran, iran drug executions, iran drugs, iran executions, iran hangings, Iran Human Rights, Karaj Central Prison, Majid Badarloo, Mohammad Soleimani, Mohsen Jelokhani, Omid Garshasebi, Seyed Ali Sorouri
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!