According to Iran Human Rights, at least 14 prisoners were reportedly hanged last week at Karaj Central Prison on nonviolent drug related charges. Iran Human Rights has obtained the names of ten of these prisoners: Mohammad Soleimani Ali Ebadi Ali Reza Moradi Majid Badarloo Omid Garshasebi Ali Yousefi Seyed Ali Sorouri Ebrahim Jafari Ali Mohammad …
Tag: Mohammad Soleimani
- Ali Ebadi, Ali Mohammad Lorestani, Ali Reza Moradi, Ali Yousefi, drug executions, drug hangings, drug war deaths, drug war killings, Ebrahim Jafari, Gharchak Prison, iran, iran drug executions, iran drugs, iran executions, iran hangings, Iran Human Rights, Karaj Central Prison, Majid Badarloo, Mohammad Soleimani, Mohsen Jelokhani, Omid Garshasebi, Seyed Ali Sorouri
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!