Kansas City voters have passed an initiative to decriminalize marijuana. Marijuana will soon be decriminalized in Missouri’s most populated city after voters gave approval tonight to Question 5. The initiative decriminalizes the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple $25 ticket. Under current law possessing …
Tag: missouri pot
- Kansas City, kansas city april election, kansas city cannabis, kansas city decriminalization, Kansas City election results, kansas city marijuana, Kansas City missouri, Kansas City pot, Kansas City question 5, Kansas City question 5 results, kansas city special election, kansas city special election results, Kansas City weed, Missouri, missouri cannabis, missouri marijuana, missouri pot, Missouri weed, question 5
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!