Missouri State Representative Brandon Ellington has prefiled House Joint Resolution 15, to be discussed in the upcoming legislative session which begins on January 7th. The proposal, which is a constitutional amendment modeled after Colorado’s successful Amendment 64, would legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed sales of cannabis for those 21 and older. If approved …
Tag: missouri marijuana legalization
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!