Missouri State Representative Brandon Ellington has prefiled House Joint Resolution 15, to be discussed in the upcoming legislative session which begins on January 7th. The proposal, which is a constitutional amendment modeled after Colorado’s successful Amendment 64, would legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed sales of cannabis for those 21 and older. If approved …
Tag: missouri cannabis legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!