Mississippi’s full Legislature has passed a bill that would prevent the establishment of probable cause to remove a child from a parent based solely on the parent’s marijuana use. House Bill 652 was passed by the Senate with a 50 to 2 vote earlier this month, and a few days after was concurred by the …
Tag: Mississippi weed
Mississippi Legislature Passes Bill Preventing Probable Cause to Remove a Child from Home Based Solely on Parent’s Marijuana Use
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!