An initiative to legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older has been filed in Mississippi. To put Proposition 60 to a vote of the people, proponents must now collect roughly 86,000 signatures, with at least 17,237 from each of the state’s five congressional districts If placed on the ballot and approved into law, the …
Tag: Mississippi proposition 60
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!