Mississippi’s full Legislature has passed a bill that would prevent the establishment of probable cause to remove a child from a parent based solely on the parent’s marijuana use. House Bill 652 was passed by the Senate with a 50 to 2 vote earlier this month, and a few days after was concurred by the …
Tag: Mississippi pot
Mississippi Legislature Passes Bill Preventing Probable Cause to Remove a Child from Home Based Solely on Parent’s Marijuana Use
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!