According to a new report by Washington State’s Liquor and Cannabis Board, minors have an easier time purchasing liquor and tobacco from retail outlets than they do buying cannabis. According to Justin Nordhorn, the Liquor and Cannabis Board’s enforcement officer, 90% of the time licensed cannabis retail outlets were found to pass a test designed …
Tag: Minors marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!