A law legalizing medical cannabis has officially taken effect in Minnesota, allowing patients with certain debilitating conditions to possess, purchase and use the medicine. Moments after the law took effect at midnight, July 1st, the Minnesota Medical Solutions clinic in downtown Minneapolis opened its doors. The new law allows those with a qualifying medical condition …
Tag: Minnesota Medical Solutions
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!