Canada’s Supreme Court has ruled that the nation’s ban on the medical use and distribution of cannabis-infused products such as edibles and oils is illegal, rendering it “null and void”. The ruling was unanimous. According to the ruling, Canada’s law restricting medical cannabis use to only dried cannabis flowers, prohibiting the use of any cannabis-infused …
Tag: Minister of Health Rona Ambrose
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!