Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett has signed into law a measure reducing the penalty for cannabis possession by 90%. The measure passed the city’s Common Council earlier this month with a 10 to 3 vote. The new law reduces the penalty for someone caught possessing up to 25 grams of cannabis from a $500 fine, to …
Tag: Milwaukee cannabis
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!