According to a new report, marijuana is having a substantial impact on the alcohol industry, and a majority of millenials prefer cannabis over alcohol. OutCo, a Southern California-based cannabis company, has partnered with Monocle Research to conduct a new report on the growing use of cannabis in California and its impact on the alcohol industry. The study revealed a sea …
Tag: Millenials marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!